I was so excited when I first received a phone call from Kelly & Andy asking me to photograph their wedding. The very first time we met was at their pre wedding photo shoot out in the bitterly cold winter wind on the beautiful Victorian Southport Pier. It was such a beautiful location and the night before it had snowed all night (for once in Southport!) then ironically thawed out by the time we got there. We had a great time taking advantage of the empty Pier and exploring all nooks and crannies in this gorgeous location while they told me about all their preparations for the wedding and the details they had so lovingly made. They were so sweet with their hands in each other’s pockets, keeping each other warm. We definitely had the best winter photo shoot and so relaxed. I can’t wait to be there for their wedding at the end of the month and celebrate it with their beautiful daughter, all their family & friends and record the magic after all their hard work! Congratulations to a wonderful couple.
- Joanne & Nathan’s Romantic Vintage wedding – Southport Marine Lake & Sea front
- Daisy & Wross – Pembrokeshire Forest Wedding – Monkhaven Manor Wedding Photographer – St. Ishmaels
- Elinos & Steven’s Evfest – Alternative Festival Farm wedding – Carmarthenshire – South West Wales
- Dipti & Rob’s Bohemian Beach Wedding – Lusty Glaze Beach Weddings – Newquay – Cornwall
- Chloe & Cloe – Colourful Rock N Roll Wedding – Liverpool Wedding Photographer