I was so happy when these wonderful ladies got in touch to arrange their family photo shoot as a surprise for their mother and told me about all their wonderful family of 6 beautiful little women. I had a little chuckle to myself when I first saw them arrive at the beautiful Botanical Gardens, it definitely had to be them in the distance in their colourful array of raincoats and welly boots! They were such a gorgeous happy family and so friendly. The girls were absolutely amazing from the minute we met and so excited and ready to explore the park and play together. We had the best time ever climbing trees and jumping in puddles after the long week of rain. I loved every minute of it and had just as much fun as they did. These mothers have done an amazing job bringing up such wonderful, free spirited girls. I can’t wait to work with them again!
- Joanne & Nathan’s Romantic Vintage wedding – Southport Marine Lake & Sea front
- Daisy & Wross – Pembrokeshire Forest Wedding – Monkhaven Manor Wedding Photographer – St. Ishmaels
- Elinos & Steven’s Evfest – Alternative Festival Farm wedding – Carmarthenshire – South West Wales
- Dipti & Rob’s Bohemian Beach Wedding – Lusty Glaze Beach Weddings – Newquay – Cornwall
- Chloe & Cloe – Colourful Rock N Roll Wedding – Liverpool Wedding Photographer